ATTENTION: New Partner Annoucement!

2220 Fairmount Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19130

Monday - Friday:
9:00am - 05:00pm

Payroll Services

If you need assistance in setting up payroll for your company or S-Corporation we can prepare a PA-100 to obtain Employer Withholding Tax and UC Numbers.

We can also help you prepare any missing payroll forms including:

  • Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return Federal 941/944
  • Employer Quarterly Reconciliation Return of Income Tax Withheld (PA W-3)
  • Unemployment Compensation Return (UC-2 and UC-2A)

We work closely with and trust payroll representatives that we refer our clients to.

Get Started with Your Payroll Services

If you are seeking help or expertise with your payroll services, please contact one of our expert consultants today. With over three decades of tested and true experience, Spina CPA has the proper resources and knowledge to help you with your payroll needs. For more information please schedule an appointment to speak with a representative or contact us today.